Monday, November 26, 2007

Let's just keep this part short. Even if you're willing to let me, I wont. Because you can consider me an enemy now. I know, I know, I have been the one at fault, but please stop waiting for my arrival, I'm never walking that way again. I sincerely hope you two last a lifetime. For the years we've been together, thanks, but I'm going my own way now.

Sundae-y

Went out with my classmates...hung out hung out.
Wandi was like 2 hrs late *damn him* and while waiting for em...
Went around Tampines Central...with my 2 buddies who are both from Bedok, which made me feel like a tourist guide.

And when he finally arrived at 4pm, we took a bus and headed towards the Northern-East part of Singapore.
Had a hearty meal at Banquet...and then off to Bedok. It was the last night of the Pasar Malam there and I went hunting for bargains, but the only chants I heard was 'Darlie Toothpaste, $1 only, cheap cheap!'...
WTH?...I can get that at Sheng Siong, maybe at an even better price...
Along to Sheng Siong I went to confirm it but ended up buying a whole pack of seaweeds.(They're nice to eat with soups)

Went home after the whole thing and yeahh, was relli tired but I still had to touch-up abit on my project and ended up sleeping around 1am.






Monday

Woke up at 6am, bathed and got ready for school like a girl.
My playlist in the bus now is mainly loads of Sugarcult, Weezer and Paramore.
The playlist was last heard around 3 months ago.
Made it to school at 7.45.
Homerun was at 6pm.
Did some blogging and now I'm off to study for the upcoming exams.

Labels: ,